Eligibility & Documentation for Gold Plus Debit Card
As per the latest information, Axis Bank Gold Plus Debit Card is not issued any more.
Gold Plus Debit Card is not issued any more
Terms and Conditions for Gold Plus Debit Card
Terms and Conditions for Gold Plus Debit Card states that all the rules and regulations framed amended and any other corresponding enactment in force from time to time are applicable for Gold Plus Debit Cardmembers.
- Please view the Terms and Conditions
- From 10th December 2016 onwards, the annual fee for Gold & Gold Plus Debit cards is being revised.
- Pleasefor the revised annual fee structure
Features and Benefits for Axis Bank Gold Plus Debit Card
- Easily generate your Gold Plus debit card PIN anytime at your nearest Axis Bank ATM.
- Become an Axis Bank Dining Delight member.
- Enjoy Higher transaction limits with Axis Bank Gold Plus Debit card.
- Access airport lounges across India.
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage of Rs 5 lakhs.
- Air Accident coverage of Rs. One crore.
- Earn edge loyalty Reward points on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Axis Bank Gold Plus Debit Card fees & Charges as follows.
|Card Platform||Gold Plus Debit Card|
|Issuance Fess – Primary/Joint||Rs. 300|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 300|
|Airport Lounge Access||No|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit (Per Day)||Rs. 40,000|
|Lost Card Liability||Rs. 40, 000|
|POS Limit per day||Rs. 1,75,000|